We may collect various types of information, including:
1. Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, contact number, job title, and company name. We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website, email, phone, or other means of communication.
2. Non-Personal Information: This refers to information that does not personally identify you. It may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, device information, and website usage data. We collect this information through automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons when you interact with our website.
Purpose of Use
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
1. Providing IT Consulting Services: We may use your personal information to communicate with you, understand your business requirements, and deliver tailored IT consulting services that meet your needs.
2. Improving Our Services: We may analyze non-personal information to improve our website, services, and user experience. This may include troubleshooting issues, conducting research and analysis, and enhancing the performance and functionality of our systems.
3. Communication and Marketing: We may use your contact information to send you important updates, newsletters, marketing materials, and promotional offers related to our IT consulting services. You have the option to opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to the following parties:
1. Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our IT consulting services. These providers have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated to protect your information.
2. Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law, regulation, legal process, or government request. This includes responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal proceedings.
3. Your information may be utilized, revealed, or retained in the event of a dispute, including instances of unpaid balances, customer conflicts, or delayed payments.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
1. Secure Data Transmission: We use industry-standard encryption protocols when transferring data between your device and our servers to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your information.
2. Access Controls: We limit access to personal information to authorized personnel who have a legitimate business need to access such information. We also enforce strict password policies and employ secure authentication methods.
Please note that while we strive to protect your information, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Last updated: 03 January, 2021